Our range of cast iron garage signs celebrate the most iconic names in the automotive industry.
Have a browse through our selection of cast iron auto signs below:
- Foden vehicles plaque SN: YFOD | 10 per box In Stock
- 51 cms Michelin sign SN: YMI51 | 5 per box In Stock
- 51cms Shell sign SN: YSH51 | 40 per box In Stock
- AA plaque aluminium SN: YAAAL | 10 per box In Stock
- Audi garage arrow sign SN: YAZAU | 10 per box Sold Out
- BMW workshop arrow plaque SN: YAZBM | 10 per box In Stock
- brown MG wall plaque SN: YMGBR | 10 per box In Stock
- BSA Gold Star motorcycle wall plaque-red SN: YMCBS | 10 per box In Stock
- Castrol round wall plaque SN: YCA25 | 10 per box In Stock
- Champion spark plug sign SN: YCHAM | 10 per box In Stock
- Domed ESSO plaque SN: YESDO | 5 per box In Stock
- Domed Shell sign SN: YSHDO | 5 per box In Stock
Some More Information About Our Auto/Garage Signs
Our reproduction garage signs are created using traditional iron casting techniques. The resulting metal finish is tough, durable and built to last.
After the casting process, each garage sign is hand-painted to achieve a vintage, retro feel. In some cases, the finish is deliberately distressed, to get that authentically “antique/old” look. Our goal is to make sure our replica car signs are as close to the real thing as possible.
Our range is always changing, depending on demand. But at any given time, we aim to have a broad selection of garage signs for sale, including auto advertising signs, classic car signs, motorcycle signs, large garage signs, exotic car brand signs, funny workshop signs and more.
Our plaques are always hugely popular with car memorabilia retailers, auto collectible suppliers, bulk independent distributors and gift shops.
Modern motoring brands might be dull and soulless. But these signs are from a time when the auto industry was full of life, glamour and character.
So whether it’s for hanging in an outdoor shed, an oily workshop or a modern man-cave - a cast iron auto sign on the wall will serve as a lovely collectable, nostalgic reminder of motoring’s glory days.
We hope you enjoy browsing our catalogue.