Royal Mail postbox
This stunning cast iron replica Royal Mail post box comes finished in hand-painted red. Constructed from a combination of cast iron & pressed steel, the post box benefits from a sturdy and durable feel.
This iconic design dates back to 1896, when these smaller "lamp boxes" were introduced to supplement the larger traditional pillar boxes. The design was originally intended to be mounted on street lamps, but can also be mounted on poles or embedded in walls.
The post box is finished in traditional bright red with gold "Post Office" lettering. It also features the customary Latin initials of the reigning Monarch at the time (Queen Elizabeth in this case).
The post box comes complete with a "hooded" aperture mail slot, a working front door and secure lock. An immensely popular item which always sells quickly.
W: 25 cm
D: 37 cm
Free Delivery Available on Orders Above £1,200 inc VAT
Otherwise: Economy £45+ VAT * per pallet Mainland UK · | Next Day £55+ VAT * per pallet Mainland UK
- Royal Mail post box front SN: WRMFR | 1 per box In Stock
- White Royal Mail post box SN: WRMPW | 1 per box Sold Out
- Irish post box SN: WRMIR | 1 per box In Stock
- Floor mount post for post box. SN: WRMBF | 1 per box In Stock
- Garden pump SN: WPUMP | 1 per box In Stock
- Walter Wood tractor seat SN: XTSWW | 4 per box In Stock