This brass pocket whistle features branding from the Titanic, the most famous passenger ship ever built. More than 100 years after it tragically sank, the Titanic still captivates imaginations everywhere. The logo of the ship's operator, White Star Line, appears engraved on one side of the pocket whistle. The other side displays the engraved words "Titanic" and "S. Auld Maker Glasgow". Finished with a ring for hanging and a cork insert, this whistle is very popular with fans of Titanic memorabilia.
Economy £45+ VAT * per pallet Mainland UK · | Next Day £55+ VAT * per pallet Mainland UK
- Toilet roll holder-St.Pancras logo SN: XSTP | 12 per box Sold Out
- round Castrol fuel can -decorative SN: VCCRO | 3 per box Sold Out
- Tinplate model vintage scooter SN: VSCW | 5 per box Sold Out
- Castrol oil jug 4 Litres -decorative SN: VJC4L | 6 per box In Stock
- Shell decorative oil applicator SN: VOS | 18 per box Sold Out
- Boot Scraper & Holder SN: XHBHO | 6 per box In Stock