Please note To prevent rusting, customers are advised to add a further 2 coats of bituminous paint.
This vintage-style cast iron lyre boot scaper makes for both a great decorative item, and a fully-functional one too. These lyre/harp boot scraper designs were popular in the 1930's and 1940's, but quite often the original versions are now too brittle/delicate to be used properly. This reproduction design combines all the classic and antique style of the originals, and combines it with a modern, durable, working boot scraper. At 5.9 kg in weight, this boot scraper is unlikely to move much when in use, but it also comes with pre-drilled holes in the bottom plate, making it easy to fix to the ground if necessary. The details around the lyre itself exhibit the high level of craftsmanship that goes into creating this item, with delicate features around the arms in particular. Protected and enhanced with a black painted finish, this boot scraper makes a very charming addition to any doorstep.
W: 31 cm
D: 26 cm
Free Delivery Available on Orders Above £1,100+ VAT
Otherwise: Economy £50+ VAT * per pallet Mainland UK · | Next Day £60+ VAT * per pallet Mainland UK
- Floor mount post for post box. SN: WRMBF | 1 per box Sold Out
- Walter Wood tractor seat SN: XTSWW | 4 per box In Stock
- Malta tractor seat SN: XTSMA | 1 per box In Stock
- Garden pump SN: WPUMP | 1 per box Sold Out
- Royal Mail post box front SN: WRMFR | 1 per box In Stock
- Cockerel welcome sign SN: XWELC | 6 per box In Stock