Lyre Boot Scraper
Please note To prevent rusting, customers are advised to add a further 2 coats of bituminous paint.
This vintage-style cast iron lyre boot scaper makes for both a great decorative item, and a fully-functional one too. These lyre/harp boot scraper designs were popular in the 1930's and 1940's, but quite often the original versions are now too brittle/delicate to be used properly. This reproduction design combines all the classic and antique style of the originals, and combines it with a modern, durable, working boot scraper. At 5.9 kg in weight, this boot scraper is unlikely to move much when in use, but it also comes with pre-drilled holes in the bottom plate, making it easy to fix to the ground if necessary. The details around the lyre itself exhibit the high level of craftsmanship that goes into creating this item, with delicate features around the arms in particular. Protected and enhanced with a black painted finish, this boot scraper makes a very charming addition to any doorstep.
W: 31 cm
D: 26 cm
Free Delivery Available on Orders Above £1,300+ VAT
Otherwise: Economy £60+ VAT * per pallet Mainland UK · | Next Day £70+ VAT * per pallet Mainland UK
- White Royal Mail post box SN: WRMPW | 1 per box In Stock
- Royal Mail post box front ER SN: WRMFR | 1 per box Sold Out
- Irish post box SN: WRMIR | 1 per box In Stock
- George Vl post box SN: WRMGR | 1 per box Sold Out
- Shelf Bracket SN: XRB | 12 per box In Stock
- beetle boot lifter SN: WBEBL | 30 per box In Stock